This pet-friendly market is held EVERY Saturday 8 am - 11 am June through August and from 9 am - 1 pm September through May rain or shine. The market is located across from Grove Roots Brewery in the BB&T Bank lot on the NE corner of 3rd St. and Ave C SW in downtown Winter Haven. For GPS directions search Grove Roots Brewery, you can’t miss us. To find out about our vendors each week be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Every Thursday we post all attending vendors for that weeks market.
- The Market Manager is Chris Sexson (Publisher of Haven Magazine.)
- The promotion and marketing are being managed by Destroyer Media and Marketing.
- The market is made possible with the help of our sponsors, Bond Clinic, Fred Simons Farmers Insurance, Lakeland Allergy, Certipay, Whitehead Construction, SixTen, Southern Homes, Lake Wales Arts Council, Mahalak Auto Group, Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce, and Main Street Winter Haven.
We strive to be an Authentic Community Farmers Market. The idea of the market was to support local and create a heathy foodie destination every Saturday morning in Winter Haven. The Market is designed using the key features of the hugely successful St Petersburg Saturday Morning Market. The features include:
- Live music
- Strong selection of unusual high quality ‘ready-to-eat’ food
- tables to eat and socialize at
- As many locally grown farmers and producers as we can find!
- Pet Friendly
The design and planning of the Market is being guided by Mark Johnson, the Market Director of the St Pete Market as well as Rick Baker, the former mayor of the City of St Pete (2001–10) and Chris and Amy Sexson.